Including only 3 ingredients, these 3-ingredient cookies are perfect as a sweet treat in the lunch-box, as a breakfast cookie or as a quick dessert.
Hello my beautiful friends! I hope you’re all staying healthy and happy during this pandemic outbreak.
Today’s simple 3-ingredient cookies recipe is a must-have for when you’re craving something sweet, and yet you have no flour at hand (yep, flour shortages are a worldwide thing). Taking less than 5 minutes to put together and 20 minutes to bake, you can have delicious homemade 3-ingredient cookies in an less than half an hour.
Including only 3 ingredients, these cookies are not only flourless, but also call for NO added sugar, no eggs, no dairy. Go ahead, lick that spoon ;-)
This quick, soft textured cookie dough solely depends on mashed bananas – yes, those pesky bananas that you forgot at the bottom of the fruit bowl – quick oats and peanut butter. Dare I say these are pantry staples? I’m pretty sure we all have these 3 ingredients at home.
In addition to being fast to make, these easy 3-ingredients cookies are conveniently gluten-free and dairy-free, so everybody can enjoy them. They will be perfect as a dessert with the solely addition of chocolate chips, or a pinch of cinnamon will make these the healthiest & most desirable breakfast cookies. Not to mention, when things go back to normal, these cookies will be a healthy sweet treat to pop into your kids’ lunch-box.
- 2 bananas
- 70 gr oats
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 40 gr dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat the oven at 180°C/360°F.
- In a large bowl, mash 2 overripe bananas with a fork. Then add 70 gr. of oats and 2 tbs peanut butter, stir together until combined. If using any add-ons (see notes), add them now and stir one last time.
- With 2 spoons, shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 1 inch apart on a baking sheet, and flatten gently.
- Bake at 180°C/360°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Enjoy with a tall glass of cold plant-based milk ♥
other than the chocolate chips like in the pictures, you can add 2 tsp vanilla extract, 1 pinch cinnamon powder, or 40 gr. of dried berries, raisins or chopped figs/dates.
I really hope you enjoyed this recipe, and if you try it don’t hesitate to let me know and/or tag me on social media.
What are you baking during the lockdown?Let me know in the comments below.
Also don’t forget to pin this post to share the love! ♥
I wish you a love-filled day, stay safe xoxo