A simple, last minute dessert sweet treat for your New Year’s party or when you need a recipe to celebrate in style: these individual 3-ingredient Pineapple and Granola verrine are so quick and festive!
If you’re looking for a simple, quick but yummy dessert to ring in the New Year with a sweet treat, here’s an individual dessert you can serve in a verrine or in your favorite glass. These Pineapple & Granola verrine can be assembled up in less than 5 minutes, if you go for the store-bought ingredients – but it can also be made with a more handmade approach. It’s all a question of how much time you’ve got on your hands.
For the 2 versions, keep on reading…
What you will need to assemble this simple, last minute dessert idea:
- ❥1 can of pineapple OR 1 fresh pineapple;
- ❥1 cup of store-bought granola (we love this Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Gluten-Free one) OR you can easily make your own;
❥ sliced almonds or any other little add-ons you love (think dried fruit, frozen berries, chocolate chips, etc.)
For a grown-up version you could add half a tsp of champagne, but I didn’t. My taste-buds are those of a 9-year-old in case you didn’t know yet :-P
You’ll love the fruity and crunchy combo of these individual sweet treats. They look so good on your festive table, and no one will know that it probably takes longer to eat them than to assemble them ;)
But I also advice you to make a New Year’s chocolate cake, for example my flourless, egg-less and gluten free Caprese Chocolate Cake that everyone will love! The 2 dessert will make your party table super festive.
Without further ado, here’s the shortest, simplest, quickest recipe idea ever to be published on this site. Enjoy! :D
3-ingredient Pineapple and Granola verrine
- 1 can pineapple drained and cut in bite-size chunks
- 1 cup granola (store bought or homemade)
- 4 tbsp almond flakes
- 2 tbsp champagne (optional)
- Working directly in the verrine or container you will serve the dessert in, add a thick layer of your granola (store bought or homemade). Divide 1 cup among the 4 verrine.
- Add a thick layer of pineapple chunks and a tbsp of almond flakes. You can also add you favorite add-ons at this moment, like dry fruit or frozen berries for example.
- For a grown-up version, sprinkle half a tbsp of champagne on top of each verrine.
- These taste best if served right away, so that the granola is still crunchy!
I really hope you enjoyed this easy but delicious 3-ingredient Pineapple and Granola verrine, and if you try it don’t hesitate to let me know and/or tag me on social media.
What are you most excited about for the upcoming year? Let me know in the comments below.
Also don’t forget to pin this post to share the love! ♥
I wish you a love-filled day xoxo
Leave a Reply