Vegan Easter Chocolates & Cookies
1. Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies by Marlena – get the recipe at whereyougetyourprotein.com – A simple recipe that’s bursting with fresh lemon flavor.
2. Gluten Free Thumbprint Cookies by Jennifer – get the recipe at veggieinspired.com – with pretty, naturally dyed, pastel icing. Perfect for Easter or anytime you want to get festive.
3. Cinnamon Bunny Cookies by Audrey – get the recipe at unconventionalbaker.com – super easy to throw together gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free
4. Vegan Easter Cookies w/ Naturally Colored Icing by Vanessa – get the recipe at veganfamilyrecipes.com
5. Raw Chocolate Egg filled with caramel and chocolate mousse by Rachel – get the recipe at rawberryfields.co.uk
6. Vanilla Fudge Chocolate Eggs by Amanda – get the recipe at mygoodnesskitchen.com
7. Easter Egg Nests by Sarah – get the recipe at mydarlingvegan.com
….and there you have it, the ultimate Easter & Springtime Vegan recipe collection, more than 50 recipes to fill your table with joyous foods this Easter.
What are you going to prepare this Easter? Please let me know in the comments’ section below!
Also, make sure to pin this and share the love ♥