Vegan Easter Appetizers & Entrees
1. Vegan Tomato Tartlets with Spinach Pesto by Diane – get the recipe at diannesvegankitchen.com – the perfect party treat
2. Vegan Asparagus and Cashew Cream Tart by Sarah – get the recipe at mydarlingvegan.com
3. Mini Veggie Sushi Roll by Kari – get the recipe at beautifulingredient.com
4. Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip by Rebecca – get the recipe at veganblueberry.com
5. Vegan Quiche with Asparagus and Tomatoes by Sina – get the recipe at veganheaven.org
6. Original Falafel with Chickpeas by Penelopi – get the recipe at maninio.com
7. Vegan Hot Cross Buns by Gwen – get the recipe at delightfuladventures.com
8. Gluten-Free Hot Cross Buns by Rebecca – get the recipe at strengthandsunshine.com
9. Vegan White Bean and Garlic Dip with Lemon and Chives, guest post by Heather – get it here on SevenRoses.net
10. Split Pea and Spinach creamy soup (with benefits) by yours, truly – get it here on SevenRoses.net
skip to: Vegan Easter Brunch ideas | Vegan Easter Appetizers | Vegan Easter Main dishes | Vegan Easter Side Dish & Salad Recipes | Vegan Easter Desserts | Vegan Easter Cookies & Chocolates
Wao… these are the best Vegan Easter recipes ever! I was looking for meatless options to serve to my family and here they are. Thanks!! Best Easter Day Wishes to all!!
Gonna have to bookmark this post for easter! :)
Nicole | What She Ate25/03/2018
So many great ideas! That layered smoothie is just too adorable!
Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine26/03/2018
They all sound like wonderful recipes to have!
So much Easter inspiration! I’ve got to get cooking now!
So many delicious recipes in one place! I can’t wait to try some of them, especially that asparagus quiche!