A delicious and healthy summer treat to cool down instantly: colorful and oh- so-easy-to-make Dairy-free Vegan fruity popsicles
Hello my beautiful friends!
Wouldn’t you agree, on a hot summer day, nothing tastes better than a homemade fruity popsicle straight out of the freezer. Taking a bite out of these colorful treats is refreshingly yummy and also healthy at the same time. No chemical food dyes, no artificial sweeteners, just a few simple ingredients and fresh fruit.
This type of healthy dessert is probably the easiest summer treat you can make, and I bet children will love to participate in the making, too. Just choose your favorite summer fruits and mix with a few other simple ingredients. I chose (frozen) strawberries and local fresh blueberries for flavor and the fun colors (also the happen to be very patriotic, whether you live in the USA or in France, these colors are just perfect!)
Then pour, let freeze…. and then the waiting game begins! That’s the hardest part of this recipe :) but the reward is worth it.
These Vegan fruity popsicles are also the perfect way to use up extra fruits (stock up when you see fruits on sale, just make these popsicles or smoothies and the will never go bad). They are also extremel creamy thanks to the coconut milk & soy yogurt base, lightly sweetened with Vegan Honey. Also, a splash of vanilla adds a little exotic flavor ♥
But enought talking, are you ready to start making your own Vegan fruity popsicles?
Vegan fruity popsicles
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 non-dairy yogurt I used soy
- 2 tbsp Vegan Honey or sub with agave
- 1 dash vanilla essence
- 2 cups berries fresh or frozen
- In a blender, blend the coconut milk, non-dairy yogurt, Vegan honey and the dash of vanilla until smooth. Won't take long!
- Pour this mixture into your popsicle molds.
- Sprinkle some berries into each popsicle mold, making sure to push some towards the bottom and the sides.
- Place lids on popsicle molds and insert sticks. Place the popsicle molds in the freezer and let freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- To remove from the molds, simply fill a bowl with luke-warm water and place the molds into the warm water to help loosen the popsicle from the mold... Enjoy!
Do you like to make you own frozen treats during summer? If so, let me know which combinations you like the best! Also don’t forget to pin this post to share the love ♥
I wish you a love-filled day xoxo
Disclaimer: post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. There is never any additional cost to you!